Can I have your attention here!!! This is the announcement of Three Lucky Winners of Review and Rewards of the photographic exhibition – LONDON LIGHT NATURE as part of Ealing Beat.
I am very thankful to all that participated in making this successful. I would like to thank all the visitors and the organisers of the exhibition along with my family, friends and all supporters. Tonight, we have selected three lucky winners for meal vouchers from the lucky draw list and they are listed below:
Winners of Meal Vouchers
- £55 worth of meal voucher: Sponsored by Leila Moroccan & Lebanese Restaurant
- Restaurant website: https://www.leila-ealing.co.uk/
- LUCKY WINNER IS: Binu Lamichhane
- £45 worth of meal voucher: Sponsored by The Corner Terrace Ealing Common
- Restaurant Details: The Corner Terrace London
- LUCKY WINNER IS: Glen Barnham
- £35 worth of meal voucher: Sponsored by Monty’s Nepalese Cuisine
- Restaurant Website: https://montysoflondon.co.uk/
- LUCKY WINNER IS: Rabindra Adhikari
- Highly commended: The prize is 10 Multi-pack of Charity Greeting Cards Limited Print Editions
- Card Details: https://rajanadhikari.com/art-shop/charity-greetings-cards/
- LUCKY WINNER IS: Caroline Ward
Charity Greeting Cards – Limited in stocks
Ten stunning images are printed as greetings cards to raise some fund for the Laxmi Prathisthan Nepalese Charity Organisation. Your contribution would be appreciated in purchasing these highly popular 10 Multi-pack Greeting Cards.
Charity cards supported by:
Winkworth Ealing, the owners and some staff live in the Ealing Borough, so we really do know what it is like to live in the ‘Queen of the Suburbs’. There is something really special about living in Ealing and Acton. It’s becoming increasingly liked by those working in town and The City, given the prospect of Crossrail and the reduced journey time. Yet it still remains hugely popular for families that want to benefit from good schools; shops, bars and restaurants (many of which ‘tried and tested’!); combined with the tranquillity of the parks and green open spaces.
Chana Chemist started in Southall back in 1980 and since then it has continued to excel and become a landmark in Southall. Open long hours 7 days a week it has become a very reliable and a last-minute saviour for customers time and time again.
Photos from the recent event – Booking Open
I really enjoyed viewing these photos. I like the London views, but my favourites were the pictures of the trees at various parks around London, especially with the mist in the background. Very clever photography. C Ward